czwartek, 19 grudnia 2013

1.3.0 Update - be safe!

Finally I found time to make some improvements for Secure Temple. Today Apple accepted new version so everyone can update or install and try! - who knows maybe it will suit your needs :)

So what is changed?

  • First of all I had to update Secure Temple to the newest iOS7 and believe me, a lot of changes had to be addressed.
  • Second, but probably the most important change is the increased security. Previously the password to temple was handled by the iOS Keychain. According to Apple this is perfectly safe and this is true. But, if anyone uses a Jailbroken device, then the keychain is no longer safe. I have decided to remove such dependencies. Now user can be sure that his/her secrets are secured properly and fully!
  • I have decided to start another trial period. Lets everyone try the full Professional version for free. This time the trial version is limited to 90 days! And everyone who updates or install 1.3.0 version before end of February 2014 can enjoy this promotion. 


My app doesn't cost much, what is the $4.99 (4.49 EUR)? one nice coffee? a beer in a club? really? and you pay only once! and I get small reward for my work :) Thank You!

What else comes with 1.3.0?
  • Some memory management improvements
  • Some minor bug fixing (please let me know if you notice any bug)
  • Performance improvements (from my experience I can say that this can always be better)


So please, Enjoy! and let me know your thoughts I'm always happy to make it better, better for yours and mine needs.  


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz